Monday, May 10, 2010

Transition Day





Shae woke up this morning peacefully. We only had about a five minute episode of crying in the morning on our way to breakfast. This was a great improvement over last night. We thank everyone for their prayers for our family. We went back to the Civil Affairs Office to finish the adoption paperwork. Our interview was with the Director's assistant and wasn't that bad at all. Then Jared and I went on a Xi'an City adventure looking for an adapter to Jared's DS as his broke in Beijing. We saw a lot of what we would call back streets and it was interesting but I kicking myself as I didn't have a camera. Karen and Shae went to get her passport together and get some supplies for the room. Then we went out to eat as a group and had some wonderful food. Then we just went back to the room and gave Shae a bath and watched a movie. This was such a better day for all involved.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so so glad to hear things are better for everyone. Y'all were heavy on my heart yesterday. Jared looks like he is taking to be a big brother wonderfully!

    ~branda

    ReplyDelete